Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day+51: Oh mais pourquoi?



Pourquoi faut il que mon expo se finisse?
Demain, on decroche les photos et on les empaquette en atendant leur prochaine destination.
Et Dieu sait comment on va decoller mon experimentation grand format.
Fin du premier episode.

Today is the last day of the 1st installment of the show.
Frames are getting off the wall and into crates, and we'll see how we're going to take my wall paper experiment off.
Is that so wrong to want my work to be shown forever?

6 comments:

S. Collier said...

just came across your blog (via the selby) great things here. i'd say something clever in french...

ethank said...

Don't all artists want their work shown forever? :)

Angela said...

Hi Thomas! I also came here via the Selby... I looked through all your photos, & they're beautiful. Lovely shades of skin & light... Any advice for helping your subjects to feel comfortable while you are photographing them?

Jemstone123 said...

Hi, Thomas also looked into you Photography via Selby, i just love how you get the natrual light right and its good stuff.
keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Yes...(but then you wouldn't be an artist if you didn't)

acor said...

This is a brilliant project. I'm hypnotized. My work is of such a different nature (www.andystills.com), your work has such a 'full of life' structure, yet it's like sleepwalking, or listening to a romance language. Easy on the ears and ageless. Reflective. I really love this stuff. Thank you. ps:I wish my french was better.