Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Day+102: Et ca repart

Woke up to a blizzard today. A white curtain right outside my window.
Too much coffee already, while I'm working on an a letter of presentation of I'll be your mirror.
Looking back at the project after a hiatus made me realize how much more I want to do.
All the visual questions I have not yet answered.
Planning a trip to London, Paris and Iceland if I'm lucky.
Ready to start photographing a whole new set of people.
New faces, new bodies, new stories.

Quand je suis arrive dans mon bureau hier matin, la vue par la fenetre n'etait qu'un rideau de blanc.
Un pur blizzard avec quelques silhouettes de grattes ciel au loin.
Ces jours ci, je travaille a une lettre de presentation pour un lieu d'expo assez incroyable.
C'est toujours difficile de synthetiser une pensee a posteriori.
Mais repenser mon travail apres un hiatus m'a fait realiser que j'etais loin d'avoir fini d'explorer mon sujet.
Beaucoup de questions formelles et thematiques sont encore en suspens.
Du coup, je prepare une visite europeenne pour photgraphier d'autres visages et d'autres corps.
Londres, Paris, et Reykjavik et berlin si j'ai de la chance.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Iceland is an amazing country. Have you been before? I've been there a few times for work/study. The geology is incredible - like being on another planet sometimes. The nightlife is pretty good too! But I haven't been since the economic collapse, so I don't know how things are going there right now.

Lukasz Wierzbowski said...

Poland is the new Iceland!