Monday, September 28, 2009

Polaroid du Jour: Fumie!


Ma formidable assistante, Fumie.
J'etais un peu deborde ces temps ci, entre la preparation d'une serie a venir dont voici un essai, et les preparatifs pour mon nouveau visa.
D'ou l'absence de posts, dont je m'excuse.

My great assistant, Fumie.
This polaroid is a test for a new project I've been working on the past 2 weeks. And I've also been hard at work compiling all the documents for my new visa application.
Hence the lack of updates, sorry about that.

3 comments:

Petra said...

Beautiful photograph, beautiful woman! Interesting new project, I hope you will post more pics when you've got the time.

Good luck with renewing your visa!

mms said...

Well come back! Hope to see your works sooner than later...

xo

cleophee69 said...

Ravie de ton retour !
Bon courage pour tes projets et pour ton visa.
Belle photo d'une ravissante femme...
Tout plein d'ondes positives pour toi...