Saturday, December 13, 2008

DAY+23: Les dernieres photos du jour

These are the last 2 of the photographs. So far.
I plan on adding new subjects before the show moves to the next stop.
Click on the label photo du jour under this post to be redirected to all the posts with photos.

Voila, ce sont les 2 dernieres photos de la serie pour le moment.
Je compte agrandir la serie avant la prochaine destination de l'exposition.
Cliquer sur le label photo du jour en dessous de ce post vous redirigera vers tous les post avec images.



Reuben


Stephanie

7 comments:

francesca said...

do you know already where the next stop will be? hoe to have a chance to see your photos anytime soon...

trd said...

where are you based.
The next stop might be in South America.
Will keep up updates as it's developing.

trd said...

I meant it as a question, where are you based francesca?

Lorraine said...

I suppose a trip to Edinburgh is out of the question?! Would love to see your work 'in the flesh'!

francesca said...

Europe, but travel quite a lot in the US for work. Sadly, not too much so in South America...

Lorraine said...

Just found out I shall be in Nicaragua for one week in May for work! - somehow though I think that's not what you meant by South America! LOL. Edinburgh or somwhere in Europe (Paris?) remains my only hope! New York at a push - I'd have to take holidays! Not many volcanoes there!I am going to an opening of an art show at a really cool gallery tomorrow night in Edinburgh. Perhaps I could organise something for you?

Anonymous said...

Si tu veux shooter du blond en slip american apparel rose, tu sais ou venir.